The Sunday Currently 12

4/17/2016

Happy Sunday! Today is definitely a great day. I wasn't able to do a Sunday Currently post for the past two weeks. I've been busy with personal stuff and church activities. April is definitely a busy month for me. Have I told you guys already? My mom is attending a convention in Baguio this coming week and we decided to go with her and celebrate my Dad's 52nd birthday there. :)

CURRENTLY

READING
       I have to admit, I haven't picked up a book in a while and it's killin' me. I tried to continue reading "The Best I Never Had" last night and after a few minutes, I put the book down and went to sleep. I'm on a reading slump right now because I'm always tired at the end of the day these past two weeks. I'll try to read tonight and let's see what will happen.


WRITING
      my packing list for our 5 - day Trip  in Baguio this coming week. I'm so excited and I went a little overboard with all the things that I wanted to bring with me. Haha. Also writing? our itineraries for the trip. I'm so excited!


LISTENING
         to my April Playlist. It's filled with dancy beats! Hey, yo!


THINKING
          about my Dad's birthday on the 20th. Wala pa kong regalo! Haha. Also thinking? my packages that are scheduled to be delivered this week and I will be out of town. Uh-oh. Bad timing. What to do?


SMELLING
           NOTHING. *croo croo croo*


WISHING
         for a good week ahead. The weather here in Manila is so hot and a change of temp would be nice. I'm wishing for a fun-filled stay in the summer capital of the Philippines.


HOPING
         for a temp. change here in Manila. It's so hot I can't even function well. I'm in a constant need to stay close to the AC as much as I can just to beat the summer heat.


WEARING
           my nighties also known as jammies. Haha


LOVING
          my new bag compartments. My mom bought us different sizes of bag compartments to organize our things inside our luggages. I love how it helps us stay organize while keeping our stuff all tucked in at the same time.


WANTING
          I've been wanting to visit the Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo. Will definitely make time for that, a day out with my friends or with my family.


NEEDING
          a new pair (or two) of sunglasses this summer. You know, too keep my eyes away from the sun and all that. Haha. Also needing? To update my road trip playlist. Need to find new soundtracks to add in my list. 


FEELING
            a little excited with our trip and a little pressured at the same time. I haven't got the chance to buy Daddy a birthday gift and I don't have much time left. We will be leaving for Baguio on Tuesday. I only have a day left to decide and buy the gift. Ugggh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments