My First PR Package!

4/12/2016


Hey everyone! I'm so excited to announce that I am a part of Cheerful Planner Girl's PR Team. Last February or March she was looking for planneristas to join her PR Team. I sent my application late but I was still chosen to be a part of her team. Thanks a bunch Patricia!



She sent out our PR packages immediately after she announced who made it to the team. She gave us tracking numbers so that we can track our packages. I used the app AfterShip to track mine. She also gave us PR codes that we can share to our followers which can be used upon checkout from her shop. 


The shipping was pretty fast, despite the distance from US to PH and all the processing in customs. It only took 10 days for my package to be delivered at my doorstep! It was awesome. The package came in a sealed large card envelope and inside the stickers are enclosed in a plastic and sealed safely. My PR package includes, 5 large sticker sheets, 2 medium size sheets and a sampler sheet.



I forgot to take some photos after I opened the package, I already used some of the stickers in my planner, that's why some of the sheets are missing a few pieces. Haha. Silly me!
Anyways, here's a closer look of all the stickers sent by Patricia;

Medicine Icons






Rainy day / Spring Theme Weekly Kit



Strawberry Theme Weekly Kit



St. Patrick's Day Theme Weekly Kit



Trash Bins Icons



Heart Checklists


Freebie Sheet


Seller's Note / Sampler Sheet



The quality of the sheets are very good and it's matte. Like I said in my PWM post, I prefer the matte sticker sheets because I can write on them and not worry about pen smudges. The cut was perfect in some of the sheets and few had a slight imperfections. But I don't mind, I can't barely see the wrong cut when I stick them out on my planner pages. I like the cleaning icons and the heart checklists the most, because I know it is something I will grab and use most of the time. I also love the weekly kits especially the ones with the duck. So perfect for this summer. All in all, I fell in love with cheerful planner girl's stickers! I definitely recommend her shop! If you're looking for a cute yet functional stickers, CPG is the right choice for you! You can also send her design requests and she will definitely make them just for you! Go ahead and follow her in her social media accounts and join her Facebook Group to be updated with the new releases and sales!

If you want to see my PWM for this week, please click here.

Disclaimer: the color of the stickers may appear different due to lighting/ photo enhancing. All opinions are mine and this package was sent to me by Patricia of Cheerful Planner Girl for PR purposes.




You Might Also Like

0 comments