Shop Feature: Cheerful Planner Girl

4/17/2016




Hey girls! After I posted my Plan with Me and First PR Package blog entries, I got an unusual number of direct messages on Instagram and a few emails regarding the Etsy store I PR for. So I decided to do a Featured Shop post here on my blog talking about Cheerful Planner Girl. Sounds good? So let's get started.

Cheerful Planner Girl is an etsy shop based on Virginia in US, owned by Patricia Belcher. As of now the shop has 1510 sales and still growing each day. She started to sell stickers on ETSY last 2015. It's amazing how fast her shop grows, planneristas are coming back to order for more!


Shop Logo

When you visit her shop you will see different sections of sticker designs to choose from. She offers a wide variety of functional stickers and icons. She also offers weekly kits that can fit depending on what planner you are using. She can also make customized stickers, just ask her about it and she will definitely make one especially made for you!

The photos below are examples of the stickers she's offering on her etsy shop.
I'm from the Philippines so the prices in each photo are in Peso, to know the prices in other currencies, just visit her etsy shop and you can change it at the bottom of the page. :)








If you read the reviews from her etsy shop, you can see that customers are satisfied with their orders. They are well accompanied by Patricia and they definitely loved the service she offered.

Of course, there should be a clear understanding between the seller and the buyer about the shop policies. To create a harmonious relationship between the two, each must know their own responsibilities.


I am so happy to be a part of Cheerful Planner Girl's PR Team! This is a great opportunity to help Patricia promote her shop and attract more buyers. Below are the members of her PR team. :)



CPG offers huge discounts on her etsy shop every now and then, you better follow all her social media accounts and join her Facebook group to be updated with new releases and discount codes announcements! Or follow me on my social media accounts and my other co-members on CPG's PR Team to be in the know of the latest updates.




She also gave me a discount code that I can share to my followers, the code is ALYSSA25. When you use my PR code upon check out, you will get a 25% off your total purchase. How cool is that? ☺

For more information about CPG. Just go visit her etsy shop and social media accounts. Links are posted above.



You Might Also Like

0 comments