My Week 08

4/18/2016


These past two weeks have been completely tiresome yet fulfilling. Since the last week of March, I've been busy decorating our room and preparing teaching stuff for the Daily Vacation Bible School in our Church. It's a 5-day event held annually, during summer time, where we teach kids ages 4-15 about the Word of God and feed them afterwards. This year's VBS theme is "VBS Athletics". We played different games each day. On the 5th day, we had our Olympics where 12 teams compete for the first prize. And guess what? My team won! We bagged the 1st place. It was an amazing experience. Can't wait for next year!

With all that being said, I will be sharing my planner layouts for last week. April 11-17. I wasn't able to squeezed in some planning time these past two weeks because I was caught up with a lot of things.


Personal / Work Planner


Blog / PR Planner



How was your week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments