Plan With Me! ( April 11 - 17 2016 )

4/11/2016




Hey everyone! So this weekend I decided to document my planning sesh for the second week of April. I wasn't able to do some planning time because we had our Daily Vacation Bible School in our Church for the whole week last week. I've been busy doing my lesson plans and preparing for our Bible story that I wasn't able to squeeze some planning time in my schedule.

As some of you may know, I'm a PR girl for Cheerful Planner Girl etsy shop. I received my PR package on the last week of March. It took about 10 days to be delivered to me and I must say it's a pretty fast shipping. It usually takes 3 - 4 weeks before I get my international orders and I think it also depends on the type of mail and what courier they are using. I have another one on the way and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

This package includes 5 large sticker sheets, 2 sampler sheets and a freebie sheet. the first five sheets includes a St. Patrick's Day theme, Strawberry theme, Rainy Day/Spring theme, Trash Day/Trash Bins icons and a heart checklists. The sampler sheets includes a pill/medicine icon and a varied icon sheet. The freebie sheet is where all her social media accounts were written and a few everyday icons.




When I received the package from the mail man, I immediately saw that the envelope was a little bent and I became a little disappointed. My initial thought was, "THE STICKERS ARE RUINED!" but boy, I was wrong! The stickers are protected with plastic and safely sealed. My frown immediately turned into a smile when I learned that the sticker sheets are matte. I personally prefer the matte sticker sheets than the glossy ones. The one thing I love about matte is I can write on them and not worry about pen smudges. So it's a win win for me!

Accessories
  • PenGems Vertical Layout Planner Inserts
  • stickers from Cheerful Planner Girl
  • free sticker printables that I got from FB groups and I just printed and cut them out.



Decorating

I started this week by putting date flags on each day. This is a free printable that I got on Facebook and I forgot who's the original creator, so credits to the creator. (If you happen to know the creator of this printable, please comment below so I can credit her properly. Thanks!)


The next thing I do is to put the Weekend Banner. This is from the sticker set that I got from Vintage Glam Studio's blog. I love her weekly kits and sticker designs, you should check them out!




Next, I put some work boxes to keep track of my work schedule. I usually work as a Medical Technologist, 8 am to 5 pm, five times a week. These boxes are perfect for tracking my work schedules. This is also a free printable that I got from Facebook. I also forgot the name/source of this printable so please comment their names below so that I can mention them properly. 


I put some heart checklists from Cheerful Planner Girl on the right side of each day to record all my to dos for that day. I usually have a lot of things to do every Monday through Friday so I placed all of them there.

I also use the planner icon to remind me of my scheduled planning session. The washing machine icon is for my laundry time. I usually do my laundry every Tuesday and Saturday. So there's that.



I also used the TV icon from CPG to keep track of the shows I need to watch for that day. And also the Happy Mail envelope. I'm expecting two happy mails this week so I need to keep track of their ETA.


The rubber shoe is also from CPG, I run on Saturdays so I will use that to track my running time and distance.



I also have a few add-ons, like the medicine icons, I will use them to track the vitamins I need to take every night. laptop icon for my blogging sessons and I usually add some more as I go through the week and I usually post them on my IG (@planwithyssa), go ahead and follow me so that you can see the update on my layout. I also used the yellow flag with dots and ideas flag in the notes section of my planner.


All in all, I love the initial result for this week's layout and I definitely love the stickers from Cheerful Planner Girl. They are very cute and functional. There are various designs to choose from. Her stickers are adorable and the ones she sent me are perfect for this summer. It's perfect for my planning needs. You should check out her shop and don't forget to use the code ALYSSA25 to get 25% off your total purchase, NO MINIMUM! Isn't that great? Don't forget to tell her that ALYSSA sent you!


Value for Money: the prices ranges from $1.79 to $3.79 each sheet, cheaper than most of the shops I know. (Though I didn't pay for these, being one of her PR Girl)

Sticker Sheet Quality: Matte - 8.5/10

Shipping time: 10 days - 9/10 ( pretty fast shipping, despite the distance from US to PH.)

Tracking service: a tracking number was provided and from time to time she ask me about my package.

Shop Verdict: 8/10


PS. I will update this post as I go along and add some more decorations and details throughout the week or follow me on Instagram for you guys to see!

PPS. I will be doing a list of International Etsy Shops that you need to check out and follow, so please comment below the name of your favorite etsy shop so that I can include them! Thanks!



You Might Also Like

0 comments