Travel Playlist

8/07/2016




Hey hey hey! I'm back! And it is time for another playlist. As some of you may know, I went to Davao last August 3 - 6 to attend a leadership conference and represent our church there. It was a fun, learning experience. I will definitely share my experience here on the blog but before that I just want to share the playlist I listened to during my flight going there and back home. The list is a mix of fun, feel - good vibes and some mellow, soft tunes. A mix of originals and acoustic covers.


Here's the list or you can listen to them by clicking here:

1. 1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's

2. Three Empty Words - Shawn Mendes

3. One Dance - Alex Aiono's Version

4. I Hate You, I Love You - Alex Aiono's Version

5. Ride - Alex Aiono's Version

6. Into You - Alex Aiono's Version

7. Controlla - Alex Aiono's Version

8. Don't Mind - Alex Aiono's Version

9. We Don't Talk Anymore - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez

10. Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor

11. Closer - The Chainsmokers

12. La Vie En Rose - Daniela Andrade's Cover

13. Skinny Love - Birdy

14. The A Team - Daniela Andrade's Cover

15. Pillowtalk - ZAYN

16. Drive - Oh Wonder

17. Livewire - Oh Wonder

18. 7 Years - Lukas Graham

19. Perfect - One Direction

20. Roses - The Chainsmokers

21. Wild - Troye Sivan

22. Youth - Troye Sivan

23. Youth (Gryffin Remix) - Troye Sivan ft. Gryffin

24. Stitches - Shawn Mendes

25. Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes

26. Oh Cecilia (Breaking my Heart) - The Vamps ft. Shawn Mendes


Happy Listening!


You Might Also Like

0 comments