Second PR Package from Cheerful Planner Girl

5/12/2016


Happy Thursday! How's your day? Mine's good. Today I will be sharing my second PR package from Patricia of Cheerful Planner Girl. As some of  you may know, I'm a member of her PR Team, each month she'll send us sticker sets from her shop. This particular package was for April. It took a while before I receive my package. The first mail she sent me was delivered right at my doorstep. But for this one, I received a notice from the post office last April 19 (I'm heading to Baguio that same day) that my package was subjected for customs examination and I need to claim it at the central post office. May 10 was the only free time I have to go to the post office. When  I got there to claim my package, I saw that it also came in the letter type cardboard just like last time. I wonder why they need to inspect it or why it didn't go through the customs just like my previous package from her. Anyway, after a few minutes of waiting, I finally got my package, in my excitement I almost forgot that I also needed to go to the bank at that time. haha

When I got home, I immediately went to my room and opened my packages. Patricia included an Easter - themed sticker book as a thank you to all of her PR team members. She's so generous! I love her to bits. She also added 2 extra sticker sheets for each member, because all of our PR codes were already used by customers. Awesome right?
















Always a pleasure working with you Patricia! Looking forward to a much much longer working relationship and friendship with you! Everything you sent me was great and just what I needed. I love love love the flamingo stickers! They're perfect for a summer themed layout. ♥

PS. Don't forget to use my code ALYSSA25 when you placed an order from her etsy shop!
Click on the CPG icon on my blog to be redirected to her shop. Happy shopping!

♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments