Happy Mails! | Unboxing

5/12/2016




Surprise! I finally joined the YouTube bandwagon. Honestly, I'm a bit shy talking in front of the camera and also I'm worried that my voice will be too loud or something. That's why there's no audio voice in the video, I decided to just used a background music while editing it. Will definitely do a sit down video as soon as I get the hang of it. Stay tuned for more videos like this in the future!

In this video, you will see the contents of the two happy mails I received from Cinthia and Patricia. Love them both to bits!

I'm a newbie in the YT community so please bear with me. I'm still learning a few tricks to make my videos better and more engaging.

If you have suggestions for my videos, message me at amrfinquiry@gmail.com

Enjoy watching!





Giveaway Winnings



2nd PR Package from
Cheerful Planner Girl

You Might Also Like

0 comments