The Sunday Currently 13

5/01/2016



CURRENTLY

READING

as much as I hate to admit this, I haven't picked up a book for a month now. It's bad I know, please don't arrest me yet biblio-police. I tried so hard to squeeze in some reading time in my jam packed schedule but I always end up falling asleep and not finishing even just a chapter. So my resolution this May is to finish a book or two before the month ends. Let's see if I can keep up.


WRITING

this Sunday Currently. I'm so behind with my blogging timetable because of the busy schedule filled with personal and church-related agendas. Now that I'm done with my major activities this summer, I'm happy to be back again in the blogosphere. I missed writing, putting my thoughts into words.


LISTENING

to SINKING DEEP by Hillsong. This is one of the songs in our P&W lineup during our Family Camp. I was moved by the message of the song when it was sang by my friend during our worship. It's been on repeat for a few days now.


THINKING

about these sudden flash of emotions I've been feeling this past few days. I can't understand why I'm feeling this way, it's been a long time since the last time I felt such things. I need to think this through. This can't be happening, I'm starting to like someone. This is bad.


WISHING

for a quiet mind. I need to stop thinking about this things. I can't think straight with this state of mind. I'm confused.


HOPING

for a fewer workload. I'm hoping for a normal working hours so i won't be too exhausted at the end of the day. I'm hoping a for smooth working schedule in the coming weeks.


WEARING

a cami and a jersey shorts for sleep.


LOVING

my new backpack. I will be using this bag in my duties. It has enough space for my work stuff and other necessities.


WANTING

I've been wanting to get started with the TV series, Jane the Virgin but I can't find the time to download and to start binge-watching.


NEEDING

a good night sleep. I haven't gotten enough sleep this past two days. As I've said earlier, I've been thinking about a lot of things lately and it's keeping me up late at night.


FEELING

baffled in this cloud of confusion. Ugh!

You Might Also Like

0 comments