My Week 10

5/09/2016




Hey hey hey! I'm finally back after a short unplanned hiatus. I've been wanting to sit down in front of my computer and blog about the things that's been going on in my life lately but I'm a bit surprised because I'm actually enjoying the non-blogging life. I don't have to pressure myself to come up with a good content and post 3-4 times a week. The good thing about this hiatus is I've managed to film two videos to be uploaded in my YT channel and also written a few drafts to be posted here on my blog.

Anyhoo, I'll try to keep up with my blogging schedule and weekly blog goals this time.

The highlight of my last week happened last Sunday, the Mother's day celebration. We ordered Pizza, Carbonara and Mojos for lunch. After we ate, we went to Star City and enjoyed the rides until night time. We also played laser tag in Lazer Extreme inside the park. After the exhilarating rides, we went to Max's Restaurant for our dinner. It was a great day!




How was your week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments