Happy Mail from Grace and Paper Co!

4/26/2016


Hey girls! Today I will share with you the happy mail that was sent to me by Abby of Grace and Paper Co.

She sent the package to me last April 11 and it was delivered to my house last April 24, and I must say the delivery time was pretty fast. It only took 13 days for my package to arrive.

The mail came in a sealed blue envelope with a USPS sticker in the back. The mail envelope was sealed and the stickers are safely tucked inside.



Overview of the stickers she sent me. She also included a month's worth of Sew Much Crafting Inserts with a little note for me. Thanks Abby!





Vintage themed Sticker Sets



Spring themed Set



Donut Stickers


The stickers are printed in a matte sheet which I love. The color quality of the stickers are amazing, though the color in the photos above are slightly different from the actual color of the sheets because of the photo enhancing. Moreover, the cut quality of the stickers from the boxes up to the smallest icon in the sheet (though there's a few imperfections) is surprisingly good. 10 brownie points to Abby! Hehe

All in all, I love everything she sent me, I can't wait to use them in my planning sessions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments