The Sunday Currently 01

11/01/2015





It’s sundaaaay! And it’s All Saint’s Day here in the Philippines, we’re heading to Calumpit Bulacan to visit our departed loved ones.

While stuck in traffic, I decided to join the bandwagon and write my own entry…


CURRENTLY

READING….. What I thought was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I just started this book the day before and so far I am loving the plot of the story.

WRITING….. this blog entry, Sunday currently.

LISTENING….. to Alden Richards.. His Wish I May Album on repeat.

THINKING….. “What will you do if the one that got away came back?”

SMELLING….. the lingering smell of my father’s perfume inside the car.

WISHING…. a breakthrough in my career, whether I will be pursuing medicine or just take masters and doctorate degrees or both? Hmmm.

HOPING….. for Christmas to come sooner! My favorite time of the year!

WEARING….. Plain white tee, denim shorts and black sneakers.

LOVING….. the sunshine-y weather.

WANTING….. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Also wanting? To decorate for the holidayyyyss.

NEEDING….. a massage. I need to remove all the stress and tensions these past few days.

FEELING….. HAPPY! Because I will be seeing my cousins, who I haven’t seen in months.


You Might Also Like

0 comments